Services to the Community
Jewish Family Services of Silicon Valley provides our local community with the following quality services and programs:
- counseling and parenting support
- career counseling and employment services
- senior services
- emergency food assistance services
- Holocaust survivor support
- refugee support
- and volunteer opportunities for all ages.
Our JFS SV staff members are experienced professionals who provide to our clients caring and supportive services which strengthen and enhance their lives. JFS SV serves clients without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, or ability to pay.
Last year, Jewish Family Services of Silicon Valley enhanced the lives of over 8,300 people. We are very proud of our accomplishments.
With your support, we will continue to make a difference!